Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has commenced the 2019 Recruitment. The Preliminary exam will be conducted on 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th October 2019. The steps and dates of IBPS PO Result 2019 have been mentioned below. If you are appearing for the prestigious Bank PO exam then check the expected IBPS PO Cut Off 2019 to set a target for your prelims exam.
What is the IBPS PO Result Dates 2019?
The IBPS will announce the result for the PO Exam in 3 different phases. Take a look at the expected IBPS PO 2019 Result Dates-
- IBPS PO Prelims result will be declared on November 2019. Candidates that clear the prelims IBPS PO Cut Off will be eligible to sit for the mains examination.
- The Result for the Mains exam will be declared on December 2019.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release the final IBPS PO Result 2019 after the Face to face interview has been conducted.
How to Check Your IBPS PO Result 2019?
Follow these steps to check the result for the IBPS PO Mains exam.
- Click on this above-mentioned link to download the IBPS PO 2019 Prelims Result.
- Press Control + F and enter your Registration/roll number.
- If your name is mentioned in the Result PDF then you have cleared the prelims exam.
- Save & download the Result for future reference.
How is IBPS PO Cut Off Calculated?
The expected cut off marks for IBPS Probationary Officer will help candidates in setting a goal for the examination. The Cut Off Marks are calculated based on the following criteria
- A number of students appearing for the exam.
- The total number of Probationary Officer Vacancies.
- The difficulty level of the Exam, higher the difficulty level, lower the IBPS PO Cut off will be.
What is the Expected IBPS PO Cut Off for Prelims?
The Cut Off marks for IBPS PO Prelims examination will be calculated keeping in mind the following important scoring points –
- For each incorrect answer in the test, there will be a markdown of 0.25 marks.
- Every correct answer will be rewarded with a +1 mark.
- Candidates will have to clear the sectional cut off as well as the overall cut off in the prelims exam.
- IBPS PO Prelims exam is qualifying in nature and the marks scored in Prelims will not be considered for the final selection.
Previous Year IBPS PO Cut Off Marks
2018 Cut Off marks for the Probationary Officer exam have been mentioned here including the sectional and the overall cut off, this will give you a general idea about the cut off that Institute of Banking Personnel Selection releases.
The IBPS PO Prelims Cut Off Marks 2018 has been mentioned in the table below
|Cut off Score (General)
|Cut off Score (SC/ST/OBC/PWD)
The Overall Cut Off Marks for IBPS PO Prelims Cut Off 2018 has been mentioned in the table below
|Overall Cut Off
|Hearing Impaired (HI)
|Orthopaedically Challenged (OC)
|Visually Impaired (VI)
|Intellectual Disability (ID)